[ Metal wire rolling mill ]
CDOCAST metal wire rolling mill machine is mainly suitable for rolling pure silver wire, K gold wire, pure gold wire, and silver alloy wire, copper wire, copper alloy wire…etc
The metal wire rolling mill is mainly composed of machine body, wire straightening mechanism, rolling mechanism, take-up mechanism, cooling and lubrication system, transmission system and electric control part.
The body is welded with steel plate and section steel, and the pinion box is cast. The transmission part is driven by helical gear and spiral bevel gear. The roll is made of special alloy steel and processed by the heat treatment process, which has the advantages of super wear resistance and impact resistance. The rolling part is cooled and lubricated by spraying. The power adopts frequency conversion stepless speed regulation.
Multiple roll boxes are arranged in parallel on the machine body. Each roll box has two pairs of longitudinal and transverse rolls. The two pairs of rolls are distributed horizontally and vertically respectively. The line diameter after rolling is gradually reduced in proportion. The compression rate is designed according to the material extension characteristics. The compression of each pass is equal. When the wire passes through the roll, the material is pressed by the rotating roll, The reduced wire rod is extruded from the roll, and finally, the wire rod is transported to the receiving tray through the traction device to realize the rolling of the wire rod.
Special instructions for this metal wire rolling mill:
1. When producing silver wire, K-gold wire and other alloy wires, it is necessary to use another winder together with the rolling mill to prevent the wires from being scattered.
2. This metal wire rolling mill is rolled by two driving rollers without the use of molds, and there is no gap between the two rollers. Therefore, the rolled wire material cannot reach the roundness and smoothness of the wire material drawn by the wire drawing machine with a certain ovality. Therefore, the rolling mill cannot complete the final products, and the subsequent wire drawing machine is required to complete the round requirements of the wire material.
|Inlet wire diameter||ø16mm/ø14mm/ø12mm/ø9mm||ø16mm/ø14mm/ø12mm/10.5mm||ø12mm|
|Outlet wire diameter||ø7mm/ø6mm/ø5mm/ø3.8mm||ø5.2mm/ø4.6mm/ø3.8mm/3.4mm||ø3.8mm|
|Main notor power||18.5KW||18.5KW||37KW|
|Speed control||Inverter control||Inverter control||Inverter control|
|Water pump motor||0.25KW||0.25KW||0.25KW|
|Roller compression ratio||16%||16%||16%|
1. Strong adaptability: this automatic rolling mill can roll hard materials, which can not be achieved by a general high-speed rolling mill.
2. Low energy consumption: there is no need to use eye mold for our metal wire rolling mill. Because there is no need to draw the eye mold in the work, the energy generated by the deformation and heating of the wire rod through the mold and the friction and heating of the wire rod through the eye mold is reduced; In the working process, the wire runs in a straight line to reduce the heating caused by the bending deformation of the wire on the tower wheel; In the rolling process, the slip of wire rod is small and the useless work consumed is small.
3. Low noise: during the drawing process of the traditional water tank wire drawing machine, the wire rod and the tower pulley slip, and the noise generated by the wire rod passing through the eye die is large, while our wire rolling mill does not shake during the rolling process, and the slip through the roll is small, so the noise is low.
4. No wire drawing die is needed: the operation is simple and convenient, which saves the die threading time, reduces the labor intensity of personnel, and improves the work efficiency.
5. The quality of the produced wire rod is excellent: it is not easy to break the wire in the subsequent drawing. After the wire rod is rolled, the metal structure will be more dense and convenient for subsequent processing.